 Town / 2431
  Re: Town Building Contest: Voting now open - Shades of Florida?

Mark Chan wrote in message ... <snipped intersting but complicated voting and registration system> (...) Too much :-) Seriously, I physically can't do that much. I also prefer to have the contest voting as open as possible, I deliberately and (...) (23 years ago, 19-Feb-01, to lugnet.town)

  Re: Town Building Contest: Voting now open - Shades of Florida?

(...) That's true. We don't want you to get permanently cross-eyed like that county official in the infamous Florida chad counting picture :-) (...) This also has the added benefit of exposing more "outsiders" to the Lego community (always a good (...) (23 years ago, 20-Feb-01, to lugnet.town)