 Town / 2411
    Re: Town Building Contest: Voting now open —Brad Hamilton
   Hey Kevin, Are you tracking IP numbers like they do for the MOTM LDRAW competition? Since they've had cheating problems with that, it seems reasonable that we might get the same issue as well. On that note, I only voted for about 6 of the categories (...) (23 years ago, 19-Feb-01, to lugnet.town)

        Re: Town Building Contest: Voting now open —Ryan Dennett
     Yeh, I'd like to know why there are a couple catagories, that are now being led by models that had NO votes this morning. I don't want to imply that certain people are cheating becuase I don't know that, but Shane Brunazzi's fire engines are in 1st (...) (23 years ago, 19-Feb-01, to lugnet.town)

         Re: Town Building Contest: Voting now open —Kevin Wilson
     Ryan Dennett wrote in message ... (...) Sure looks that way, Ryan. Would people who have already voted, email me and say how they voted, to give me a bit of a check on this? And those who have not, hold off for a while till I get this sorted out. I (...) (23 years ago, 19-Feb-01, to lugnet.town)

        Re: Town Building Contest: Voting now open —Kevin Wilson
   Brad Hamilton wrote in message ... (...) The voting engine states that they check for double voting... could be by IP address or cookies, I don't know. Finding a voting engine which could handle that many questions with that many answers wasn't easy (...) (23 years ago, 19-Feb-01, to lugnet.town)

        RE: Town Building Contest: Voting now open —Bram Lambrecht
   (...) In very small text at the end of each list of answers, it says how many votes there are for that question. --Bram Bram Lambrecht bram@cwru.edu (URL) (23 years ago, 19-Feb-01, to lugnet.town)