 Town / 2303
  Re: Just a peek at the enlargement of my Main Street Scene.

(...) catagory?if so there goes what little chance i had with my airport. (24 years ago, 5-Feb-01, to lugnet.town)

  Re: Just a peek at the enlargement of my Main Street Scene.

(...) Thanks, I was planning on just updating my Diorama entry and possibly entering individual buildings into certain catagories. I don't really think this fits in with the Large Buildings just because it isn't One building it is several buildings (...) (24 years ago, 5-Feb-01, to lugnet.town)