 Town / 23
  Re: Town 2000?

(...) I'd _really_ like to see some sets geared at both boys and girls. None of this pink crap, but some decent imaginary-town stuff. Houses, stores, schools, etc. (25 years ago, 22-Sep-99, to lugnet.town)

  Re: Town 2000?

(...) I agree, but do you really want to go back to THAT discussion? (URL) the "horrible quote on Scala webpage" thread dealt with that (partly, at least). Town (I'll say this once again,) is NOT all about disasters, and its high time TLC should (...) (25 years ago, 31-Dec-99, to lugnet.town)