 Town / 2228
    Re: Town details make the difference...? —Nicholas Allan
   "Dave Amos" <davea21@rocketmail.com> wrote in message news:G7J7C2.CM9@lugnet.com... (...) I think that details are exceptionally important to town layouts, and help the town look more like the real world. Items like a telephone box, ATM/Cashcard and (...) (23 years ago, 26-Jan-01, to lugnet.town)

        Re: Town details make the difference...? —Erik Olson
   (...) Good, details. I like to make raised sidewalks. That way, you can leave holes in them. The holes can be filled with brown bricks for a tree space. Or those darn grille tiles for subway vents. My favorite: a skeleton or two down there for the (...) (23 years ago, 27-Jan-01, to lugnet.town)