 Town / 2173
  Re: town wishlist 2001 (2002???)

You know with the Lego Group, they'll always churn out an emergency type set out every year in the town theme. That is a given...Fire Fighter's HQ and lift truck (circa 2000) were the last sets out in the "emergency sub-theme"... its probably time (...) (23 years ago, 22-Jan-01, to lugnet.town)

  Re: town wishlist 2001 (2002???)

Modularisation I think has to be the way forward, so that a small set can function perfectly on its own, but when combined with a larger set provides enhanced playability. Designing sub-ranges that link together like the examples you site (including (...) (23 years ago, 22-Jan-01, to lugnet.town)

  Re: town wishlist 2001 (2002???)

(...) Not bad, nicholas My view on that is that you could combine a Dacta Hospital set (not too sure of the set number) with a 6378? Emergency Treatment Center and have yourself at least a 3 floor hospital with ER, OR, a couple of recovery wards, a (...) (23 years ago, 1-Feb-01, to lugnet.town)