 Town / 2141
2140  |  2142
Subject:
One Metro Plaza - the Corporate HQ of the Brick Bank
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town, lugnet.build, lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.build.arch
Date:
Fri, 19 Jan 2001 21:16:17 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Another bulk window creation

Metro Plaza continues to develop with this new corporate office block

Nothing too fancy - then neither are office blocks!

http://www.thewilkesfamily.freeserve.co.uk/office1.htm

regards
lawrence