 Town / 2114
  6375 Transport Logo

Hi, Anyone know of any other sets that have the old "Transport" logo? (The one with the earth in the background, and yellow box in the foreground) I have two pieces with that logo, and I believe they go to 6375, but I'm not sure, because I am (...) (23 years ago, 15-Jan-01, to lugnet.town)

  Re: 6375 Transport Logo

(...) I know for a fact that 6542 Launch N Load Seaport has that logo too... The logo is actually on a sticker, IIRC. What piece(s) do you have? Bryan (23 years ago, 15-Jan-01, to lugnet.town)

  Re: 6375 Transport Logo

Yep, I know that one also - but I am sure I don't have that. I would have noticed. ;) The ones I have are not stickers, they are actually printed onto the piece. The pieces themselves are 2 bricks high, thin, and have two studs on top. They both (...) (23 years ago, 15-Jan-01, to lugnet.town)

  Re: 6375 Transport Logo

(...) Hehe, you're right: 6542 has those huge crane support pieces. And dock plates, etc. :) (...) Yep, just to clarify, that would be a 2 x 2 panel, I believe. In white I assume? Your last sentence is a great description! :) Unfortunately, I don't (...) (23 years ago, 15-Jan-01, to lugnet.town)

  Re: 6375 Transport Logo

(...) Those parts were in a Basic bucket several years back. I'd tell you the set number but I can't remember it :-) Will Lego Beach Fire and Rescue: www.crosswinds.net/~hokie Bricksburg Depot: (URL) (23 years ago, 15-Jan-01, to lugnet.town)

  Re: 6375 Transport Logo

(...) 6375 I think it was from the late 80s to early 90s Named Trans air carrier, it came with a small forklift & truck. If you have a large tail wing for a jet plane with this logo printer on it then its from that set. Hope this helps. -Jeremy (23 years ago, 15-Jan-01, to lugnet.town)