 Town / 1985
  police MOCs?

Has anyone made any police MOCs? I have seen lots of fire MOCs but not many police MOCs, why is that? (24 years ago, 3-Jan-01, to lugnet.town, lugnet.general)

  Re: police MOCs?

(...) My guess? Because fire departments have these big, cool trucks with lots of variation and interesting detail on them - ladder trucks, pumpers, etc. Police departments, on the other hand, mostly have a bunch of identical cars that probably (...) (24 years ago, 3-Jan-01, to lugnet.town, lugnet.general)

  Re: police MOCs?

(...) Police have police cars (several types at least on the bill they do), paddy wagons, those vans that they use in raids, police helicopters, police boats, police airplanes, police stations, motorbike cops etc. Not to mention the detectives/CID (...) (24 years ago, 3-Jan-01, to lugnet.town, lugnet.general)

  Re: police MOCs?

(...) Well my task for the next NELUG Train show is to have a Police station seeing we have plenty of Fire Stations already. No progress yet but who knows maybe in the next month or two I might have something to post. Eric Kingsley (24 years ago, 3-Jan-01, to lugnet.town, lugnet.general)

  Re: police MOCs?

(...) A good place to see quite a variation in police vehicles is in NYC. The NYPD uses many different vehicles for law enforcement. Also, while the NYPD do by large numbers of the same cruisers, they add different accessories to the vehicles to (...) (24 years ago, 3-Jan-01, to lugnet.town, lugnet.general)

  Re: police MOCs?

(URL) - SWAT Semi I've already rebuilt it several times, and plan on tearing it down and rebuilding it AGAIN. It's a bit long for roadplates ;-) I may also make a truck with 2 shorter trailers. (...) -- | Tom Stangl, Technical Support Netscape (...) (24 years ago, 3-Jan-01, to lugnet.town, lugnet.general)

  Re: police MOCs?

(...) I agree on this (with the statement, I mean I do like Police things. My father is a policeman and I have been interested in Police things since I was a little child. A police pickup was even my first Lego set.) (...) Hard to make many (...) (23 years ago, 4-Jan-01, to lugnet.town, lugnet.general)

  Re: police MOCs?

Tom, very nice work. You capture the intricacy of Mobile Command Posts very well. I only have compliant, lights! You have to put some exerior lights on it, that is one of the best parts of Police vehicles. But still, a very nice MOC. You got a lot (...) (23 years ago, 4-Jan-01, to lugnet.town, lugnet.general)

  Re: police MOCs?

Where I live on of the local Sherrif's (I believe the Sherrif Deputy) drives a Corvette - painted in all black with white pinstripes. It has DARE markings on it and some nice lettering saying that is was confiscated in a drug raid. Later, Ed (...) (23 years ago, 4-Jan-01, to lugnet.town, lugnet.general)

  Re: police MOCs?

I made a futuristic police station. You can see it here: (URL) Wilson <jonwil@tpgi.com.au> wrote in message news:3A52D3B8.98AA4C....com.au... (...) (23 years ago, 4-Jan-01, to lugnet.town, lugnet.general)