 Town / 1989
Re: police MOCs?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town, lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 3 Jan 2001 15:22:18 GMT

In lugnet.town, Jonathan Wilson writes:
Has anyone made any police MOCs? I have seen lots of fire MOCs but not
many police MOCs, why is that?

Well my task for the next NELUG Train show is to have a Police station seeing
we have plenty of Fire Stations already.  No progress yet but who knows maybe
in the next month or two I might have something to post.

Eric Kingsley