 Town / 1970
    Re: Proposal: TOWN building contest —Jacob Sparre Andersen
   Amy: (...) I don't find that a serious problem. The definition of "rare" is anyway strongly dependen't on when you got your LEGO sets, and what kind of sets you were lucky enough to get. (...) I consider that cheating! Play well, Jacob -- "There is (...) (24 years ago, 2-Jan-01, to lugnet.town)

        Re: Proposal: TOWN building contest —Amy Hughes
     (...) My next bridge project will have a constraint I want extra credit for: it must hold a real-world cat or two :-) Amy (24 years ago, 2-Jan-01, to lugnet.town)

        Re: Proposal: TOWN building contest —Jonathan Wilson
   (...) Yeah. To most people a part like, say, the monorail motor cover from the airport shuttle is a rare piece but to someone who has 8 airpirt shuttles it might not be... (24 years ago, 2-Jan-01, to lugnet.town)