 Town / 1893
  New film

Ok here you go!! "JACKED" (URL) is 1:07 long and took me all day (didnt go to work) I have a big project i am working on called "Hand of Fate" look for it around x-mas I am working on my web site as we speek. thats the hold up enjoy Robert Lego (...) (24 years ago, 14-Dec-00, to lugnet.town)

  Re: New film

Wow, that's pretty cool. (24 years ago, 14-Dec-00, to lugnet.town)

  Re: New film

(...) Man, we really need a lugnet.movies group to discuss these things...techniques, SFX, etc. I think that the lighting quality was better/more even in "The Brick" - which looked better blown up to full screen size. I'm not sure what you did (...) (24 years ago, 15-Dec-00, to lugnet.town)

  Re: New film

Tried to download it, and got a "forbidden" error...... Eric (24 years ago, 15-Dec-00, to lugnet.town)

  Re: New film

I agree Lugnet should start a movie/film group the difference is direct or indirect light. THE BRICK used direct light. I wanted the other to fell like he really didnt belong there Robert (...) (24 years ago, 16-Dec-00, to lugnet.town)