 Town / 1903
Re: New film
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Sat, 16 Dec 2000 01:15:47 GMT

I agree Lugnet should start a movie/film group

the difference is direct or indirect light.
THE BRICK used direct light.

I wanted the other to fell like he really didnt belong there

Robert

Man, we really need a lugnet.movies group to discuss
these things...techniques, SFX, etc.

I think that the lighting quality was better/more even
in "The Brick" - which looked better blown up to full
screen size.  I'm not sure what you did differently,
but I'd be interested to know (if you remember).

Not that "Jacked" isn't a great film - the movement you
have in both films is very fluid.  I can see why they take
you all day!