 Town / 1833
    Town photos —Chuck Rex
    I have posted some new photos of my town. There are no full city shots, because I could not get any I liked enough to share. I have to find something to blot out the furniture and such in the room. Maybe after the new City Hall is built- (see the (...) (24 years ago, 28-Nov-00, to lugnet.town)

        Re: Town photos —Chris Leach
     (...) Hey Chuck,pics. look great.I like the riot scene(looks like it could be the seen in Columbus,Ohio after my Michigan Wolverines crushed the Ohio state buckeyes 10 days ago:-) ) (...) (24 years ago, 29-Nov-00, to lugnet.town)

         Re: Town photos —Chuck Rex
     (...) I was in Columbus last week, and my cousin said that the post-game riots happen every year, it was just that this year it got news coverage.... (24 years ago, 30-Nov-00, to lugnet.town)

        Re: Town photos —Paul Davidson
     I love the Elian Timmy action setup! It's a riot! :) -- Paul Davidson Chuck Rex <chuckrex@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:G4r6sF.MD8@lugnet.com... (...) (24 years ago, 29-Nov-00, to lugnet.town)

        Re: Town photos —Brad Hamilton