 Town / 1793
    Motorcycles vs 3 wheeled bikes —David Lairson
   Hello All, This is something that has been bugging me for a while but it came to a head when I bought my Dacta Community Workers set. Why did Lego change from the motorcycle to the 3 wheeled bike? It seems like such and odd choice to me but they (...) (24 years ago, 17-Nov-00, to lugnet.town)

        Re: Motorcycles vs 3 wheeled bikes —Jonathan Lill
     (...) I couldn't agree with you more. I really miss the old motorcycles and I wish Lego would bring them back. C'mon, how about an alpha team set with a motorcycle? J (24 years ago, 17-Nov-00, to lugnet.town)

        Re: Motorcycles vs 3 wheeled bikes —Eric Kingsley
   (...) I agree 100%. I just got the Dacta Community Workers set as well and I threw the trikes in my junk bin right away. These things are awful but my guess is that LEGO and/or kids find them more playable because they don't fall down all the time. (...) (24 years ago, 17-Nov-00, to lugnet.town, lugnet.dear-lego)