 Town / 1793
1792  |  1794
Subject:
Motorcycles vs 3 wheeled bikes
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Fri, 17 Nov 2000 15:20:06 GMT

Hello All,
This is something that has been bugging me for a while but it came to a head
when I bought my Dacta Community Workers set. Why did Lego change from the
motorcycle to the 3 wheeled bike? It seems like such and odd choice to me
but they have to have some reason for it.
And while I'm at it, why is it so hard to find sets with regular cars in it,
like the McDonalds set?

Cheers,
David
DayLUG http://walt.dynodns.net/daylug