 Town / 1608
Re: Can we have 1x3 bricks in bulk please?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Mon, 23 Oct 2000 02:14:05 GMT

In lugnet.town, Kevin Wilson writes:
Kevin Zwicker wrote:
Also, how about a "Town Expander Kit" with vehicle doors, mudguards, small
wheels and roofs? That way we can "de-juniorize" the vehicles we get at the
store. I think alot of "Townies" will agree with me.

I see this request from time to time but I don't think all that many
people want them, judging by how little they go for when I put them up
on eBay (no, this is not a plug, I don't have any up at the moment! :-)
)

Kevin Wilson

I would still prefer buying quality Town sets (not Town Jr!) containing these
parts, but since the futur of the theme is now (apparently) up in the air,
I'll settle for the parts.

Kev Z