 Town / 1607
Re: Can we have 1x3 bricks in bulk please?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Mon, 23 Oct 2000 01:05:59 GMT

Kevin Zwicker wrote:
Also, how about a "Town Expander Kit" with vehicle doors, mudguards, small
wheels and roofs? That way we can "de-juniorize" the vehicles we get at the
store. I think alot of "Townies" will agree with me.

I see this request from time to time but I don't think all that many
people want them, judging by how little they go for when I put them up
on eBay (no, this is not a plug, I don't have any up at the moment! :-)
)

Kevin Wilson
Personal Lego Web page:
City Park: Limited edition kit