 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 983
Re: Can we have 1x3 bricks in bulk please?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Sun, 22 Oct 2000 18:44:01 GMT

In lugnet.lego.direct, Andrew Lipson writes:
Brad,

I doubt I'm the only person who would like to be able to buy 1x3
(and 2x3) bricks in bulk. At least in the standard colors, I'd be
much more likely to get these than the sizes that lego bulk offers
at the moment (other than the 2x8's), since they are relatively rare
in the big blue tubs.

Anyone out there want to say "me too"?

Me too.  I buy 1x3s at auction.  In fact, I'd like 1x3 plates too.  I want
plates and bricks in pink, black, white, brown, grey, dark grey, and clear.

Chris