 Town / 1607
    Re: Can we have 1x3 bricks in bulk please? —Kevin Wilson
   (...) I see this request from time to time but I don't think all that many people want them, judging by how little they go for when I put them up on eBay (no, this is not a plug, I don't have any up at the moment! :-) ) Kevin Wilson ---...--- (...) (24 years ago, 23-Oct-00, to lugnet.town)

        Re: Can we have 1x3 bricks in bulk please? —Kevin Zwicker
   (...) I would still prefer buying quality Town sets (not Town Jr!) containing these parts, but since the futur of the theme is now (apparently) up in the air, I'll settle for the parts. Kev Z #142 (24 years ago, 23-Oct-00, to lugnet.town)