 Town / 151
  Re: Lego Airplane #1775 Arrives!

I was lucky enough to find a box from S@H on my recliner when I came home today, and found this 1775 set inside it. I was tempted at first to order 4, so I could get another free McDonald's set, but I only ordered one. I hope I am not too late to (...) (25 years ago, 29-Oct-99, to lugnet.town, lugnet.admin.database)

  Re: Lego Airplane #1775 Arrives!

(...) And two auctions just popped up on eBay with starting bid of $49.95! Gack... we need to figure out how to effectively combat this eBay ridiculousness. I'm tempted to start suggesting to the eBay sellers I regularly buy from start migrating to (...) (25 years ago, 29-Oct-99, to lugnet.town, lugnet.admin.database, lugnet.market.theory)

  Re: Lego Airplane #1775 Arrives!

Hey John, if order more could you tell me? I might want to buy one off of you. Oh, by the way, I saw this set go for over $100 on ebay a while back (...) (25 years ago, 31-Oct-99, to lugnet.town, lugnet.admin.database)