 Town / 145
  Re: Cramped city with a train and a monorail running through it soon. Need some help on how to do this.

I've made a track design on Track Designer. If anybody would like to get a view of what the city sort of looks like post here or email me:) and I'll send it to ya (25 years ago, 27-Oct-99, to lugnet.town, lugnet.build, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Cramped city with a train and a monorail running through it soon. Need some help on how to do this.

(...) The pics are FINALLY developed and I'm working on getting them scanned. (...) (25 years ago, 29-Oct-99, to lugnet.town, lugnet.build, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Cramped city with a train and a monorail running through it soon. Need some help on how to do this.

I now have 2 pics on my computer. If anybody else would like to see them mail me. (...) send (...) (25 years ago, 31-Oct-99, to lugnet.town, lugnet.build, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Cramped city with a train and a monorail running through it soon. Need some help on how to do this.

I now have 8 pics and I still have 3 more to scan. (...) (25 years ago, 1-Nov-99, to lugnet.town, lugnet.build, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Cramped city with a train and a monorail running through it soon. Need some help on how to do this.

(...) I have posted 8 of Ryan's pictures (with his permission) here: (URL) Big pictures and real quick html coding, nothing fancy. (25 years ago, 2-Nov-99, to lugnet.town, lugnet.build, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Cramped city with a train and a monorail running through it soon. Need some help on how to do this.

In lugnet.town, Frank Filz writes: <snip> (...) Ryan sent me the pictures in advance - there's a real talent in the making here. I think his next layout, if he can get it donw, will be very impressive. I like his solution to the train track support (...) (25 years ago, 2-Nov-99, to lugnet.town, lugnet.build, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Cramped city with a train and a monorail running through it soon. Need some help on how to do this.

(...) Thanks for posting them Frank:) (...) It's simple and fast all right, if you don't run out of pieces like I did or maybe I just can't find them:) (25 years ago, 2-Nov-99, to lugnet.town, lugnet.build, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Cramped city with a train and a monorail running through it soon. Need some help on how to do this.

(...) Ya, it does work kind of well. (I've been doing it for a while now :). (and I doubt I was the first one to do it that way either!) (...) Try getting more 1200 piece buckets :) (or other large piece buckets) I know, though, that $ can be a (...) (25 years ago, 2-Nov-99, to lugnet.town, lugnet.build, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Cramped city with a train and a monorail running through it soon. Need some help on how to do this.

(...) I hope everyone has had a chance to look at these. I just got a notice from my ISP that I was close to my monthly limit on web serving. I'll be taking these down. If I get a chance later, I may reduce the images size and re-post them. The page (...) (25 years ago, 10-Nov-99, to lugnet.town, lugnet.build, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Cramped city with a train and a monorail running through it soon. Need some help on how to do this.

(...) Doh! And I just found the thread today and was about to go look at them. Bother... Kya (25 years ago, 10-Nov-99, to lugnet.town, lugnet.build, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Cramped city with a train and a monorail running through it soon. Need some help on how to do this.

(...) I send ya the pics if you like:) (25 years ago, 10-Nov-99, to lugnet.town, lugnet.build, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Cramped city with a train and a monorail running through it soon. Need some help on how to do this.

(...) Okay, um, erythrite@hotmail.com Kya (25 years ago, 11-Nov-99, to lugnet.town, lugnet.build, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Cramped city with a train and a monorail running through it soon. Need some help on how to do this.

(...) This weekend I may get them up on my AOL account which may not have the bandwidth problems. I will also try and reduce the file sizes. (25 years ago, 11-Nov-99, to lugnet.town, lugnet.build, lugnet.trains)