 Town / 1362
  Mall/Arcade

I've decided to finish my town off with a mall/arcade. Anyone got ideas? Thanks David (URL) (24 years ago, 4-Aug-00, to lugnet.town)

  Re: Mall/Arcade

(...) has an overwhelming percentage of shoe stores to other stores. I have no clue what a mini figure shoe should look like. =( I have built clothing stores, you can take minifig torsos apart and "hang" them on racks, pile up different tiles and (...) (24 years ago, 5-Aug-00, to lugnet.town)

  Re: Mall/Arcade

"Greg Howell" <meowdammit99@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:FytoKM.5yq@lugnet.com... (...) been to (...) Hmm. now I think of it, I think you're right. Whenever I go shopping with my girlfriend we end up moving from one shoestore to another... (...) (24 years ago, 5-Aug-00, to lugnet.town)