 Town / 1368
Re: Mall/Arcade
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Sat, 5 Aug 2000 14:07:34 GMT

In lugnet.town, David Williams writes:
I've decided to finish my town off with a mall/arcade.
Anyone got ideas?
Thanks
David
http://www.geocities.com/EnchatedForest/Cove/3396

David,

Shoe stores. You need about thirty shoes stores. Every mall I have ever been to
has an overwhelming percentage of shoe stores to other stores. I have no clue
what a mini figure shoe should look like. =(
I have built clothing stores, you can take minifig torsos apart and "hang" them
on racks, pile up different tiles and plates to look like clothes...
Food courts are reletivly easy also.
It needs at least on electronics store, a book store, and, oh yes, an enormuos
toy store that only sells Lego!

Good Luck!

Greg -I hate shoe stores -Howell