 Town / 1345
1344  |  1346
Subject:
2001 sets
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Thu, 3 Aug 2000 02:32:03 GMT

Hello everybody,

I was just wondering if anyone would like to speculate about what sets or Town-
related themes we might see next year.

Kev Z

  Re: 2001 sets

(...) Town- (...) What I'd like to see is a strip mall. I don't mean like some cheesy 7-11 or anything, but I think a set like the old Main Street would be nice. All the town stuff that we get anymore is cops, fire/rescue and construction. I need to (...) (24 years ago, 3-Aug-00, to lugnet.town)
  Re: 2001 sets

(...) Town- (...) What I'd like to see is that Lego get back to its early Town designs (early to mid 80's). I've said it here before that the Town sets from lego in the 80's are what made be become town complete. Now, I just buy the Town sets (...) (24 years ago, 3-Aug-00, to lugnet.town)