 Town / 1328
Re: Football sets!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Sat, 22 Jul 2000 15:58:08 GMT

In lugnet.town, Andreas Stabno writes:

But then you should ask, "Why?"  Especially if we already have the real deal.
I am reminded of an evolution chart showing the ape in 3-point football stance
and then progressing to the upright human soccer player.  ;-)

Play well,

Andreas Stabno
http://www.megsinet.net/~stabno/SimiLego.htm

Hi,

I just wanted to know what other people would think about this. I ask
questions like this on Lugnet and that makes me understand the people here
better.

  Come to think of it, 1 or 2 football sets wouldn't be bad. I mean, all kinds
of other countries get sets we Americans don't(milk trucks, cruise liners,
kabaya, 1998 Soccer sets) :) Heck, why not football?

--==Sergio==--