 Town / 1325
Re: Football sets!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Sat, 22 Jul 2000 04:29:35 GMT

In lugnet.town, Sergio Guerra writes:

Hi,

What if Lego made (American) Football sets?

--==Sergio==--

That's easy.

Space helmets, pirate epaulettes, torso bent forwards, and voila:  American
Football.

But then you should ask, "Why?"  Especially if we already have the real deal.
I am reminded of an evolution chart showing the ape in 3-point football stance
and then progressing to the upright human soccer player.  ;-)

Play well,

Andreas Stabno
http://www.megsinet.net/~stabno/SimiLego.htm