 Town / 1185
    Soccer bus stickers —Jeffrey D. Huntington
   First of all, has anyone in the US who bought the red bus (3407) gotten the full set of stickers shown on the box? All three of mine only came with stickers for Spain and Portugal. I'd really like a sheet or two of the others if anyone has them. In (...) (24 years ago, 2-Jul-00, to lugnet.town)

        Re: Soccer bus stickers —Bradley Dale
   (...) Where on the soccer bus do you put the stickers? I am looking at the 2000 S@H booklet that comes with Lego sets, and I do not see any decals on the bus. The minifigs are kind of plain, do you put the stickers on them? I do not like stickers (...) (24 years ago, 2-Jul-00, to lugnet.town)

        Re: Soccer bus stickers —Jeffrey D. Huntington
   (...) There are two that go on the rear side windows and one that goes on the sloped roof piece on the front. You also get 12 minifig-sized stickers that you can use to create "uniforms" and another sheet of player numbers. My biggest complaint is (...) (24 years ago, 2-Jul-00, to lugnet.town)

        Re: Soccer bus stickers —Bradley Dale
   (...) decal. (...) I'll pass. The bus looks good they way it is. Minifig decals would be awful, they would probalby peel off easily. (24 years ago, 2-Jul-00, to lugnet.town)

        Re: Soccer bus stickers —Timothy Carl Buchheim
   (...) Actually, I've got some 20 year old minifigs with stickers (many of the earlier minifigs had stickers instead of printing) and none have peeled off at all. (although I have no idea whether current stickers are as good, I'd expect they are.) (24 years ago, 2-Jul-00, to lugnet.town)

        Re: Soccer bus stickers —Frank Filz
   (...) LEGO stickers seem to be pretty good quality. I have even washed stickered parts with no apparent affect to the stickers. I've also been able to lift stickers off and stick them on again (handy if the kid you bought the set from couldn't put (...) (24 years ago, 5-Jul-00, to lugnet.town)