 Town / 1185
1184  |  1186
Subject:
Soccer bus stickers
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Sun, 2 Jul 2000 20:28:28 GMT

First of all, has anyone in the US who bought the red bus (3407) gotten the
full set of stickers shown on the box?  All three of mine only came with
stickers for Spain and Portugal.  I'd really like a sheet or two of the others
if anyone has them.

In an effort to finish my international pool of teams (16 11-man teams so
far), I have bought a few more buses than I probably should have.  I have
extra sheets of stickers that I would be willing to trade with the lucky
people in other countries that get the sheets we don't get in the USA.

Here's what I have to trade:

2 sheets: Spain and Portugal (from 3407) - clear background
2 sheets: Germany, Austria, Poland, Russia, Czech Republic - clear bkgrd.
2 sheets: Finland, England, Scotland, Sweden, Netherlands - white bkgrd.
1 sheet: United States, Canada, Brazil - white background

Email me if you're interested.

Jeff Huntington
jhuntin1@tampabay.rr.com