 Town / 1188
Re: Soccer bus stickers
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Sun, 2 Jul 2000 21:06:35 GMT

In lugnet.town, Bradley Dale writes:
Where on the soccer bus do you put the stickers?  I am looking at the 2000 S@H
booklet that comes with Lego sets, and I do not see any decals on the bus. The
minifigs are kind of plain, do you put the stickers on them? I do not like
stickers very much, but if I am lucky enough to get a Canadian sticker sheet I
may put them on.

There are two that go on the rear side windows and one that goes on the sloped
roof piece on the front.  You also get 12 minifig-sized stickers that you can
use to create "uniforms" and another sheet of player numbers.  My biggest
complaint is that for certain team sheets they used a white or colored
background.  It looks really odd on the bus window to have a large white decal.

Jeff Huntington
jhuntin1@tampabay.rr.com