 Town / 1069
1068  |  1070
Subject:
American Soccer recruiting
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Thu, 18 May 2000 06:43:50 GMT

Sorry if this is the wrong group, I didn't know where else to post this.

I don't know if anyone else noticed this, but the recruiters for the American
soccer team has been working overtime.  Looking at the poster included with
the latest mania magazine I noticed a couple of star players for the team.
Take a close look at the picture for set 3411 and you will notice suited up
for the good old USA none other than Johnny Lightning, and the irrepressable
Timmy!  With star power like that how can we be beat?

Scott