 Town / 1056
    2000 Race theme —Jeff Johnston
   Well, The Construction Site (Waltham, MA) has some of the new Race sets in, and I picked up a couple of the smaller ones. The reviews should go up on my site sometime this week, but I thought I'd share some general thoughts and impressions here. (...) (24 years ago, 15-May-00, to lugnet.town, lugnet.reviews)

        Re: 2000 Race theme —Allan J. Smith