 Town / 1057
Re: 2000 Race theme
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town, lugnet.reviews
Date:
Mon, 15 May 2000 20:36:28 GMT

Jeff Johnston wrote in message ...
Overall, this theme is very different from previous Race themes, which
seemed to do a lot of Formula One/Indy Car racing.  This one is more like
what you'd see at a truck show advertised with a lot of reverb - I expect
car crushing, mud racing, tractor-pulling action as opposed to a bunch of
guys driving in a circle.  It should be interesting to see how popular
this is.

I think this theme is designed to tie in with the Racers software game.

...Allan

--
My LEGO creations site "Allanton NZ" is at
http://homepages.paradise.net.nz/~allanj/