 Town / 10110
    Re: TLG wants your input on the CITY line —Tommy Armstrong
   (...) Ok-here is my suggestion and I am sure it will be met with a bit of derision, but civilization began when people began living in towns. They shed their nomadic ways and congregated into towns. There were two main pre-requistites that had to be (...) (16 years ago, 9-Jul-08, to lugnet.town)

        Re: TLG wants your input on the CITY line —Scott Lyttle
      Now, why am I suddenly reminded of the movie "Pleastantville"? (sorry, Tommy...just a bit of fun... I say go with the sewer theme, but instead of a full plant, try to work things like sewers, and maybe ways to integrate bathrooms into everything. (...) (16 years ago, 9-Jul-08, to lugnet.town)

        Re: TLG wants your input on the CITY line —Allister McLaren
     (...) This is a pretty good idea, actually. In fact, there's a whole range of possibilities in heavy industial designs. I'd be nice to see an oil refinery (or any kind of ore refinery). They have a certain utilitarian beauty to me, and I'm not just (...) (16 years ago, 10-Jul-08, to lugnet.town)

        Re: TLG wants your input on the CITY line —Scott Wardlaw
   (...) I think it is safe to take away from this (and other posts), that everyone wants a representation of themself in the LEGO City. Would a theme that showcases the career with the highest number of people sell the highest number of sets? Scott (16 years ago, 14-Jul-08, to lugnet.town)

        Re: TLG wants your input on the CITY line —Allister McLaren
     (...) I'm not sure cubicle farms will go down that well with the kiddies. (16 years ago, 15-Jul-08, to lugnet.town)

        Re: TLG wants your input on the CITY line —Allister McLaren
     (...) I'm not sure that a cubicle farm set would go down all that well with the kiddies. (16 years ago, 15-Jul-08, to lugnet.town)

        Re: TLG wants your input on the CITY line —Allister McLaren
   (...) I'm not sure a cubicle farm would go down all that well with the kiddies? (16 years ago, 15-Jul-08, to lugnet.town)