 Town / 10022
    Re: Urban Pool Hall —Eric Sophie
   Great work as always Johnathan. The colors you use and the subject of the creations always fit so well with the other buildings you make. Bravo! I am doing a show in October a the PNC Arts Center. It would be great if you were to bring these and (...) (16 years ago, 27-Feb-08, to lugnet.town)

        Re: Urban Pool Hall —Jonathan Lopes
   (...) Thanks Eric! Much appreciated. (...) oo, thanks for that too. Lets touch base closer to October. Thanks again, Jonathan (16 years ago, 28-Feb-08, to lugnet.town)

        Re: Urban Pool Hall —Eric Sophie
   Hey thanks, part of the reason I mention this opportunity is because during the past 3 years, the display space keeps getting bigger and bigger. The marketing company I work with from Hoboken is really very supportive of the displays I put on. At (...) (16 years ago, 29-Feb-08, to lugnet.town)