 Technic / Bionicle / 951
    More Bionicle MOCs —Todd Kubo
   Well The last time I posted a small spider MOC I hadn't gotten my Mania Mag so I wasn't aware the instructions were inside. My apologies for a useless post. So I am trying again! ;) Here's are some links to a few of my other new MOCs. A small Bat (...) (23 years ago, 20-Jul-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

        Re: More Bionicle MOCs —Andrew Eade
     (...) These SOUND cool, but the links dont seem to work, I get a sever problem message :( (23 years ago, 21-Jul-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

         Re: More Bionicle MOCs —Steve Tanner
     (...) Try again. Brickshelf has been having sporadic outages over the past few days... (23 years ago, 21-Jul-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

        Re: More Bionicle MOCs —Andrew Eade
   (...) NM Im in and DUDE! I love this!!!! I am wondering if I can borrow from your design of teh snake for one I need to build for a project, and I wanted permision first!( I might even want tpo use the others as parts allow) Lmk if its ok O and btw, (...) (23 years ago, 21-Jul-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

        Re: More Bionicle MOCs —Todd Kubo
   Cool shots Andrew and thanks for the encouagement. I'll post the custom masks next. As for the MOCs permission?? Hey, do whatever. I thought that's what were all here for!! Check out cool stuff, get neat Ideas, Complain (every now and then ;)) Let (...) (23 years ago, 21-Jul-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)