 Technic / Bionicle / 951
950  |  952
Subject:
More Bionicle MOCs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic.bionicle
Date:
Fri, 20 Jul 2001 22:38:03 GMT

Well The last time I posted a small spider MOC I hadn't gotten my Mania Mag
so I wasn't aware the instructions were inside.
My apologies for a useless post.

So I am trying again! ;)

Here's are some links to a few of my other new MOCs.

A small Bat which Hangs from a shelf in my office.

When its wings are open. (usually when it fall off the shelf)

A randomly made Arachnid of some sort...

And my Fire Corba

A shot with Tahu for Scale and comparison...

So, yet another attempt to make more creatures from the
Bionicle line.

Next up "customized" masks!!

Comments?
Thanks