 Technic / Bionicle / 966
Re: More Bionicle MOCs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic.bionicle
Date:
Sat, 21 Jul 2001 20:12:05 GMT

Cool shots Andrew and thanks for the encouagement.
I'll post the custom masks next.

As for the MOCs permission?? Hey, do whatever.
I thought that's what were all here for!!
Check out cool stuff, get neat Ideas, Complain (every now and then ;))

Let me know if I can provide any help on the parts I used though.

(Need more technic parts now...;))

Regards
Kubo