 Technic / Bionicle / 793
  Comment about Bionickle Colors

Hey Y'all: Okay, so once I finally saw one of these Bionickle cannisters cracked open and strewn about the shelf of a local store I got curious to own one. Some of the parts did actually look interesting in terms of expanding my teeny collection of (...) (23 years ago, 6-Jul-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  Re: Comment about Bionickle Colors

(...) In the CGI movies Lego made of the Toa the CG models have a lot more joints than the actual toys do. I think the same models were used to make the package pictures. It seems reasonable to me, to get the arms and legs to actually be fexible (...) (23 years ago, 7-Jul-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  Re: Comment about Bionickle Colors

I have infact made Lvl 2 Toas, most featureiong articulated necks similar to those you described(but with STF flair). I should be able to get some pics of them for u all to see very soon...just hang on (...) (23 years ago, 7-Jul-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)