 Technic / Bionicle / 714
Re: Relation between Toa and village names
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic.bionicle
Date:
Fri, 22 Jun 2001 16:17:19 GMT

In lugnet.technic.bionicle, Andrew Bulthaupt writes:
I don't know if anyone else has noticed this, but look what I
discovered(maybe):
Tahu-Village=Ta-Koro(Ta, the first two letters of Tahu's name)
Kopaka-Ko-Koro
Pohatu-Po-Koro
Gali-Ga-Koro
Lewa-Le-Koro
Onua-Onu-Koro(A kind of exception, as it uses the first three letters, but you see the pattern)

I also noticed this and then speculated then; If that is the name of the
Villages,
can one then cross reference and make up names for Other "Toa"?
Lewa - Mask of Miru - Toa of Air - Jungle
Lepoka -Mask of Akaku (Green Akaku mask, Green body, Lt. grey arms & legs)
Leli-Mask of Kaukau (Trans Green Kaukau mask, Green body, Lt blue arms & legs)
Lehu-Mask of Hau (Green Hau mask, Green body, Orange arms & legs)
Leua - Mask of Pakari (Green Pakari mask, Green body, Dk. grey arms & legs)
Lehatu - Mask of Kakama (Green Kakama mask, Green body, Tan arms & legs)

And so on. I'm thinking this would be cool to do and also figure out some
kind of way to build all of these with somewhat different armor & weaponry.
Neat thing is you can actually have completely different names for each
figure, some may pronouce almost identical, but you do have different
spelling across the entire series...

Is anyone else thinking of something like this?