 Technic / Bionicle / 693
Re: Relation between Toa and village names
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic.bionicle
Date:
Thu, 21 Jun 2001 14:17:49 GMT

In lugnet.technic.bionicle, Andrew Bulthaupt writes:
I don't know if anyone else has noticed this, but look what I
discovered(maybe):
Tahu-Village=Ta-Koro(Ta, the first two letters of Tahu's name)
Kopaka-Ko-Koro
Pohatu-Po-Koro
Gali-Ga-Koro
Lewa-Le-Koro
Onua-Onu-Koro(A kind of exception, as it uses the first three letters, but you
see the pattern)

I Knew That When I got the Fire Kit About 1 Month ago