 Technic / Bionicle / 713
Re: can anyone tell me where I can get these masks?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic.bionicle
Date:
Fri, 22 Jun 2001 15:57:02 GMT

In lugnet.technic.bionicle, Pete White writes:
In lugnet.technic.bionicle, Jonathan Wilson writes:
bearing in mind that I live in australia.
http://www.brickmaster.de/images/kanohi/Kaukau_transparentdarkblue_40.gif

Purchase Gali 8533.

http://www.brickmaster.de/images/kanohi/Ruru_transparentdarkblue_40.gif
The Transparent Blue Ruru masks are with the Nui-Rama (Nui-Ramu, on the
poster with the sets)
set 8537
http://www.lego.com/eng/bionicle/makuta.asp?WhichMakuta=Nui-Rama
http://www.brickmaster.de/images/kanohi/Hau_infected_40.gif
The infected mask comes in the Muaka & Kane-Ra set 8538, I think.
http://www.lego.com/eng/bionicle/makuta.asp?WhichMakuta=Muaka-KaneRa
http://www.brickmaster.de/images/kanohi/Hau_gold_40.gif
Gold images I think are faked from the Silver mask image,
Unless someone has won the "Golden mask"
http://www.lego.com/eng/bionicle/buzz.asp?link=Contests&LinkId=1

http://www.brickmaster.de/images/kanohi/Hau_silver_40.gif
The Silver Hau one is packaged with the CD
http://www.bioniclemusic.com/eng/default.asp

Good luck, these are scarcer.