 Technic / Bionicle / 709
Re: can anyone tell me where I can get these masks?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic.bionicle
Date:
Fri, 22 Jun 2001 15:23:32 GMT

In lugnet.technic.bionicle, Jonathan Wilson writes:
bearing in mind that I live in australia.
http://www.brickmaster.de/images/kanohi/Kaukau_transparentdarkblue_40.gif

Purchase Gali 8533.

http://www.brickmaster.de/images/kanohi/Ruru_transparentdarkblue_40.gif
http://www.brickmaster.de/images/kanohi/Hau_infected_40.gif