 Technic / Bionicle / 70
Re: Bionicle - Clues and questions about Mata Nui and the observatory
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic.bionicle
Date:
Thu, 8 Feb 2001 22:24:52 GMT

Well, I have roamed the entire forest, and Have Tagged Every tree(For those
that dot know, you can place a Silver X on the trees near the paths to mark
where you have been) and I have only found Kapura(the Farting Guard) in teh
forest, and teh 2 entrances/exits...Sadly depressing...

In lugnet.technic.bionicle, David Wertz writes:
Am I seeing that comet slowly moving across the sky?  If I remember right,
it is in a different position in relation to the constellation in the sky
than it was a few days ago.  Also, have a noticed the red star on the glyphs
move some as well?  Are we going to see this comet move across the sky, and
when it falls in the position of the red stars on the different glyphs, it
will coincide with the time that that event will occur?

Does anyone have any pointers on navigating through the charred forest?  I
am clueless.  I got totally lost and gave up and left it sitting, and when I
came back to the computer, there was a character (I can't remember who) on
the screen with me that I was able to talk to.  How do I get to him again?
Also, what is the best way to mark the trees and stuff and tell where you
are?  Is there anything else in there?

That is also pretty cool about the getdate page.  Nice find.

David

In lugnet.technic.bionicle, Ray Kremer writes:
What is the significance of the red comet and the constellation, and the
purpose of the observatory itself?  And what about the circle with the wedge
at the bottom right in the observatory?

You'll also notice that the constellations aren't "complete" without the
presence of the comet, which appears as the big red star on the glyphs.

Through the oddity of the browser filling in URLs that it thinks I'm trying to
type, this turned up:
http://www.lego.com/matanui/getdate.asp