 Technic / Bionicle / 591
Re: Incredibly unbargained for pieces in an Onua set.... !
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic.bionicle
Date:
Fri, 8 Jun 2001 01:43:31 GMT

I KNEW IT! I had that same crappy Swamp skimmer thing!
I dont like hoaxes, but for now u are forgiven

In lugnet.technic.bionicle, Ian Constable writes:
Awwwwwwwwwwwww rats.  You had me.
Ian

Greg Majewski wrote:

I have always wanted to pull a Lego hoax. Yeah, this was pretty poor, and I
don't feel like being stupid anymore. Those blades are from a very very old
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles playset I had when I was a youngun. But they do
work surprisingly well with Lego. Expect to see them on a model in the near
future.

Sorry for being a dork.

greg