 Technic / Bionicle / 581
Re: Incredibly unbargained for pieces in an Onua set.... !
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic.bionicle
Date:
Thu, 7 Jun 2001 15:22:11 GMT

richard marchetti wrote:

In lugnet.technic.bionicle, Marty Van De Walle writes:
Also for me it doesn't work... and i wanna see the cool things. It seems
like everbody likes them...

I dosen't work for me anymore.  It seems to go off and on.

I don't know why Todd's Lugnet cgi link isn't working, but try cutting and
pasting the URL into your browser address field -- that worked for me, and
then afterward so did the link from Lugnet.  Who knows...?

The blades look almost exactly like two tiny dark grey circular saw blades
-- like table-saw blades from the REAL world.

If they could float on the air like a frisbee when thrown, like slizer
disks...

-- Hop-Frog (who once split open the middle finger on his right hand with a
table-saw blade -- that's when the skin peals back really easily to expose
the bone and other cool stuff found inside...!)

EEEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ian