 Technic / Bionicle / 578
Re: Incredibly unbargained for pieces in an Onua set.... !
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic.bionicle
Date:
Thu, 7 Jun 2001 07:00:07 GMT

"Greg Majewski" <citrusx__@yahoo.com> writes:

http://www.geocities.com/citrusx__/saws.JPG

Wow!  I want parts like that too!  Perhaps if I buy every Onua set
available here...

Perhaps there is some new throwing mechanism coming up?  Throwing
sawblades?

How else can the blades be used?  They appear to have a circular hole,
so they cannot be made to spin by using a spinning axle, say.

Fredrik