 Technic / Bionicle / 555
  Re: Bionicle Ostrich

(URL) is that suposed to be? Im curious.... Nice stuff man! Just wait till I have pictures on my Minionicles ;) (URL) Bionicle, and Beyond (...) (23 years ago, 4-Jun-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  Re: Bionicle Ostrich

(...) Oh... those are old and from when I thought the idea of Technic Bionicle figures was dumb, so I adapted the story to my liking in minifig form. That girl was going to take the place of Kopaka because at the time I really didn't like him. But (...) (23 years ago, 4-Jun-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)