 Technic / Bionicle / 534
    Re: Bionicle article - New Zealand News —Ian Constable
   Here is my opinion on this matter. Lego should be able to keep the products on store shelves under the original names. A language is a language, whether it be English, German, Esperanto, or Maori. Lego should not, however, copyright the names of the (...) (23 years ago, 31-May-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

        Re: Bionicle article - New Zealand News —Andrew Eade
     I agree, I mean Bionicle, copyright it, but Why bother with the names....I mean, You dont see us sueing a Japanese company(Takara) for using teh Names Arthur and Walt for using our names...Now when teh Copy Right them, now its annoying....So lets (...) (23 years ago, 1-Jun-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

        Re: Bionicle article - New Zealand News —Ray Kremer
   Sadly it's all made necessary by legal matters and the bad experiences that gave rise to them. The point of copywrites is so that some other company can't make a cheap knock-off and sell it to people who think they're buying the original. That's not (...) (23 years ago, 1-Jun-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)