 Technic / Bionicle / 479
    The Toa now officially hit the US —Christian Gemünden
   Hi friends overseas, seems like the wait for you will soon be over. The LEGO Homepage has just been updated, have you seen this yet: (URL) also, you should get the new trading card game in June already (which is soon), according to the latest (...) (23 years ago, 18-May-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

        Re: The Toa now officially hit the US —Christian Gemünden
   Hi again, sorry, I should have been more precise. What I meant to say is that the main page www.lego.com (right when you enter) announced that the Toa will hit the US by next week. Preorders accepted now on the six heros, to be shipped by 23 May (...) (23 years ago, 18-May-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle, lugnet.admin.database)